Friday, April 17, 2009

Favourite players of EPL

My favourite players of Manchester United:Cristiano Ronaldo,Federico Macheda,Dimitar Berbatov,Wayne Rooney,Rio Ferdinand,Ryan Giggs and Edwin Van Der Sar
My Favourite players of Chelsea:Petr Cecch,Didier Drogba,Frank Lampard and John Terry
My Favourite players of Arsenal:Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Adebayor
My favourite players of Liverpool:Steven Gerrard
My favourite players of Aston Villa:Gareth Barry and Ashley Young
My favourite players Tottenham:Jermain Defeo,Roman Pavlyuchenko,Luka Modric and Jonathan Woodgate

3 Comments:

Blogger Kayi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 19, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Kayi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 19, 2009 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Kayi said...

Hihi KinWah! Post more! x) U like so many players, U like Cristiano Ronaldo most right? Hahas.. Guess de! Bye! Gtg!(:

April 19, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home